MIDDLE EAST PEACEPLAN
Independent status for ”The Old City of Jerusalem”,
which is only ONE square kilometre in surface!
CANAAN, LATER PALESTINE, WAS 4000 YEARS AGO AND STILL TODATE AN ARAB COUNTRY…..
The Middle East conflict and the ‘staus’ of Jerusalem concern worldwide, directly and indirectly, more then 3,8 billion Jews, Christians and Muslims.
That is almost half of the world population. That is why the Middle East conflict and the ‘status’ of Jerusalem is not only an Israelian domestic affair.
As the Middle East conflict also may result in the third world war, between Jews an Christians, on one hand, and Muslims on the other hand, also the other half of the world population is involved.
- That is why the UN -as the largest and most important- people organisation, immediately must give ‘The Old City of Jerusalem’ an independent status, under International Jewish, Christian and Muslim church leaders.
‘The Old City of Jerusalem’ within the Ha-Tsankhanim, the Sultan Suleiman, the Derek Jerikho, the Derek Ha-Ofel, the Ma’ale Ha-Shalom and the Khativat Yerushalayim, covers an area of only ONE square kilometre and holds most of the important Jewish, Christian and Muslim sanctuaries……
With an independent status ‘The Old City of Jerusalem’ becomes then an independent religious enclave, such as the Vatican in Rome, Italy, without any political status and/or political connection anymore.
- West-Jerusalem then becomes the administrative capital of the State of Israël.
- East-Jerusalem then becomes the administrative capital of the State of Palestine.
- Recognition of the State of Palestine, within the borders of 1948/1967.
- Complete separation of Church and State in the State of Israël and in the State of Palestine.
- Large aid programs for all 12 million Palestinians.
- Negotiations about the Jewish settlements on the West Bank on basis of exchange of territory and/or financial compensation.